Saturday, January 28, 2012

a day of rest

I know that traditionally Sunday is the day of rest but around here Sunday is busy, so I took today as my day of rest. Well,  I did do a little laundry.  Although as you know the machine does all the work- I didn't have to beat it on a rock : ).  I also did a little sewing.  Mostly I just enjoyed the day...........

These are a few of the things I enjoyed as I took at easy. I hope you will enjoy them too.
This little guy is a weaver bird.........there are dozens of them on camp.
The bird of paradise are just starting to bloom........there are several clumps of them around camp and fortunately for me they are on my routine walk to and from the laundry.

Oh yes, I guess is should at least mention Howard.  He worked a little, rested a little, ate a little and then started it all over again.    


Have a blessed day :o)

No comments: