Yesterday was my birthday, as many of you know. Thanks for all the birthday greetings :)
I thought it would be fun to get off the camp for the day so Dick, Laurel, Howard and I went to
the mall. Well Laurel and I thought it was fun - Dick and Howard enjoyed eating out.
The mall is beautiful. It is the largest mall in the southern hemisphere. I thought you may like to see a side of South Africa you weren't necessarily familiar with. We were there from 9:30 to 5:30 and missed a few things. There is a whole section for family fun including rock climbing, surfing, skateboarding, movies and some kind of air stuff, as well as a place for the little ones to enjoy. We couldn't see it all in one day, of course. It could be our, or perhaps my, age :-).
But I don't really think so- it's just a really big mall!

No comments:
Post a Comment