Today was a first for us- we now have a maid one morning a week.
Why yes, it is true, and not only that but it is only (I can hardly say it) 40R or $5.00. I know it's unbelievable! AND she does floors, windows, dusts and cleans both the bath facilities.
I guess I should explained that one to you... We have a bathroom, yes we do, and it is indoors! However it does not have a toilet in it.
Hmmmmmmm.......
It is in another small area I guess it would be considered a water closet- and I do mean closet. It is very narrow, but it is long. Strange, very strange, but it does work ; )
Anyway this is Ellen. She cleans for us in the morning and Amy in the afternoon. It is very reasonable for us and helps increase her income.
And if that isn't exciting enough, the Seghers group left today for a short Holiday.
YEP , WE ARE OFFICIALLY ON DUTY (I guess I should admit Marius is here too).
It is a much needed time for them and it's great that the whole family can be there. Corbin is still here and Ryne works in Durban so he will be there after work and for the evenings. Well, I guess technically Amy isn't family. At least not yet, but we'll count it anyway.
They were very busy this morning getting ready to go, as you can see :)
We are glad we can be here to give them this little break.
No comments:
Post a Comment