Sunday, January 22, 2012

progress

I thought I'd give you an idea of what Howard has been up to.
This will show you what the door opening was like when we left four years ago.  Yes, I did say four years ago.  He started working on it again about a week ago. mmmmmmm........maybe a little longer than that.  What a change!

This is how it looks today. I always find it amazing what that man can accomplish. He has laid out the plan for the rest of the laundry room and today we went shopping for pipes of all shapes and sizes, a door and ........well you know little doodads in copper.   Anyway, it has to do with the plumbing that's all I know about it. All in all it was a successful shopping trip.
The ladies here at camp are looking forward to the new laundry room, the clothes line is just out side the door.....so much closer for them.

No comments: