Tuesday, January 24, 2012

our little piece of SA

I have a friend who once said, "When you use something you should always leave it better than you found it.". I always thought that was good advice. Thanks Bev :).

Soooo we decided to do a bit of a face lift to the little cottage we are living in. Here are a few before and after pix.  It will also give you a little glance into our home away from home.

You might notice the cord across the wall.  Well, all of the electric is wall mounted, but not all of it is in the middle of the wall. Those of you who know me well know that this kind of thing bothers me, just a little.  So my darling moved the cord to the lower part of the wall.  What a difference!  I can now add a few decorations to the wall.


This is the almost finished results.  You notice I didn't show you both ends of the room :)  I still need to do something on this wall and on the wall across from the bed.  Hopefully more pix will come later of that part of the room.


The kitchen is also in need of.....well lets just say more than paint.  As we get to that I'll send out a few more pix.  I sure do appreciate that my honey is so handy.

I also need to say thank you to all of you who have had a part in this time we have at Sunbury. I really believe that it is not always about the physical labor but also about the emotional support. Please continue to pray that God will use us as he sees fit to the benefit of those here at Sunbury.

No comments: