It always amazes me that such little things make you feel accomplished. You know what I mean?
Four years ago when we were here Laurel and I made these drapes for the conference hall. They line both sides of the hall. Well, it seems that when the ladies washed them the lining didn't shrink as much as the outer drape.
And yes it looked bad. At least to Laurel and me. We decided to re-hem the lining. Nothing major, just roll it up one more time. We had hoped to have it done by conference...it didn't happen.
However : ) I finished baking the cookies this morning and was free this afternoon. So, I carried the machine down and.... finished it!
I set up a table and sewed them without taking them down. I just kept sliding down to the next set.... me and the machine. It was so cool !!!
See what I mean, just a little thing and I feel more accomplished tonight than I have since I arrived.
I'm a happy camper tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment