I have told you that one of the things on Howard's to do list is the laundry room. Ok, so I know this does not look like a laundry room but a laundry room does need water even here at Sunbury.
These two men were hired to dig a trench. On day 2 of the dig, they didn't come back- because the work was to hard. And yes, it was. I do believe that this was the day it hit 110 degrees in the sun. I wouldn't joke around about a thing like that (it was hot even in the shade and these guys weren't). The ditch is 18-20 inches deep, 8 inches wide and.........Wait for it............110 feet long. Yes, really. They got about 1/3 of the way done the first day.
Dick and Howard had to cut off the water to the camp from the water tower...... It wasn't out too long. The next day 3 new guys came and almost finished :) but they hit rock. At least it's another days pay.
These two men were hired to dig a trench. On day 2 of the dig, they didn't come back- because the work was to hard. And yes, it was. I do believe that this was the day it hit 110 degrees in the sun. I wouldn't joke around about a thing like that (it was hot even in the shade and these guys weren't). The ditch is 18-20 inches deep, 8 inches wide and.........Wait for it............110 feet long. Yes, really. They got about 1/3 of the way done the first day.
Dick and Howard had to cut off the water to the camp from the water tower...... It wasn't out too long. The next day 3 new guys came and almost finished :) but they hit rock. At least it's another days pay.


No comments:
Post a Comment