Just to answer the question on your mind.....yes indeed the draperies have been
started. Laurel does the ironing and I have been doing the hemming and top stitching.
Its really a good system there is almost not lost time. No it wasn't my idea- I will give credit where credit is due Laurel is the master mind : ) I'm just the wanted help- at least...I think I'm wanted. hmmmmmm : /
These stacks of fabric are all cut and waiting to be become draperies (lined of course.) We have completed one dorm and hope to have the other finished the first of the week.
I'll do my best to get a before and after pix.....
Oh yes, the guys are working, too.
As far as the weather: today is a hot one. Everyone is working slow and drinking there weight in tea, after all it is very English over here.



No comments:
Post a Comment