One of Carlene's friends owns a house on the ocean. She offered it to Dick, Laurel, Howard and me for four days and three nights. You can see the beauty of it.....
It is in Balito, not very far from camp- maybe thirty miles. We actually go to Balito to church Sundays. We had a great time!
We were pretty high up the hill but as you can see the view was matchless. If you look closely you can see the tidal pool. Dick was brave enough to go snorkeling. At high tide the water fills it to overflowing so you can see a variety of fish if you are brave enough to snorkel.
Howard loves to capture the sunrise, unfortunately this was the clearest day but still it was lovely. I enjoy the sight of gentle beams of light that peak thought the clouds.
Our God is truly the master artist.... I hope you will enjoy the picture.
Well Monday is upon us and we will be back to work. As for Laurel and I we hope to finish the draperies. I'm not to sure about the guys, but I know they will be busy.




No comments:
Post a Comment