Well, hello again.
Fun....fun.....fun....
It seems like that is all I've been talking about and here I go again....
Yesterday afternoon we went to Kyle's school for a picnic and concert. The Drakensberg Boys Choir performed. All I can say is WOW!! These boys range in age from about 8 to maybe 15 . What a wonderful gift has been given to each of them and we reaped the benefits.
I intended to get a few pictures but I'm afraid that Amy is the picture taker of the family and she is in St. Louis. But just so you know I did take my camera so that is progress.
Today was a busy day for the guys. They left for shopping at 7 am. Yes, I did say shopping. They returned home at 12:45 with their wonderful purchases; welding rods, welding gloves, cement and....... well, you get the idea . There was not one thing I really cared about but they were very happy with the trip.
While they had fun shopping Laurel and I emptied a file cabinet and cleaned it for use in the office. We also moved about a hundred boxes. Or maybe it was only 20. But it seemed like a hundred. We are trying to clean up the old game room for the camp that is coming this weekend. Apparently they need more space. Cleaning, we can do that. Tomorrow is our day to shop. Well, just for groceries. Not exactly the most fun, but a necessity.
No comments:
Post a Comment