Thursday, December 29, 2011

I am exhausted!  Who would have thought that baking a little nut bread (23 loaves) and mixing up a few dozen cookies (65 dozen to be exact) would make a person tired?

Well, we did loose partial power for an hour or so and the oven didn't exactly get up to temperature, and I couldn't get hot water -because I forgot to turn on the gas.  But, why in the world would that matter?! 

Working 9-5 women do it all the time- just not me.  So I crashed last night for a good night sleep or so I thought.  Yep, your right, I couldn't sleep.    Oh well, another day will dawn....and it did.

Today was a shopping day for the conference- only non perishables.  We (Dick, Laurel, Amy, Howard and me) left at 9:30 and arrived home  9:17.  Of course there was more to do than shop for groceries.   You never make the trip to Durban without making it productive.  Amy picked up her new car, and we hit 3, count 'em,  3 lumber yards.  FUN FUN FUN.......  and that's all I have to say about that.

I think it's time for bed.
Goodnight to all.

P.S.  Howard drove all the way on the wrong (or right) side of the road- depending on were you are.  And that's a good thing too.

No comments: