There were 8 ladies in all several, 4 I believe, that attended last Saturday but wanted to work more on their squares and heard the "Stories from the ladies again," that's what they told Agnes. One of the ladies that was there on Saturday asked for a bible at this meeting, I guess she needed time to think about the testimonies.
It is the lady on the right. She was so sweet we gave out 2 bibles that evening.
The lady in the blue smock was our hostess. She is a Christian and usually comes to the Saturday group but because of time issues she couldn't make it that is why we had this small group.
All the ladies, even the so called crabby ones seemed to enjoy their time with us. I guess we are a novelty. Once again we came home very tired?
No comments:
Post a Comment