After lunch they took us for a tour of their town. They are on the largest lake in Hungary. It is a resort area so abut the season hasn't started yet. The hillside of that area is covered with vineyards. It was so beautiful and everything was just starting to leaf.
I thought you might like to see a sampling of just what we have had to endure :) at these clubs. Just look at all the food we are just positive they are going to ask us to weigh in at the airport and charge us double for our seats. Seriously though, every club has been so hospitable and the food has been lovely I can't imagine having this all the time.
This was most of the group, we had a total of 22 some had to leave early. It was a combination of three groups in the local area. They loved the quilt presentation, even though we felt like we were not at our best, because we were exhausted. As we shared it seemed like every one was too busy with there quilts to listen but we gave out 18 bibles and left another 10 with the hostess for another time. She also does bible study and said they would be nice to have to give to those who don't have them. I must say once again our God is good and He is faithful to his word and He is not willing that any should parish, but all would come to repentance. Now we pray that these bibles, God's word would sink into their hearts and fill them with his love. The seeds are planted and they have the the light of his word. Remember I told you I needed one child's bible, well this was the club, the last night. Her mom was the other hostess in the first picture. Her daughter is 8 and come to the club after her piano lesson...the bible was for her. I was a little worried that I had missed the child for the bible somehow... but here she was. I'll get a picture of her in one of the next blogs.
We were so grateful to have this opportunity to minister to each of these ladies. Once again I feel I need to thank you and remind you that you have been light to each of these ladies and will continue to be part of their lives as they open God's word and He pours into their lives just what each one needs.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment