Friday, April 20, 2012

a great desire

This is the gate as you come into the drive at Sunbury (it really means no honking.)


The gate is closed most of the time, but when the workers are needing to come and go to clean the fence or take care of the plants outside the gate or take the garbage to the dump the gate is open enough to walk in and out. 

On this particular day I was cleaning in EMOYENI and happened to come out to get some supplies I think :/, anyway, I heard a voice saying, "sorry, sorry" (that means excuse me) As I looked toward the gate I noticed that a car was parked just outside There were two people walking thought the gate, which is very unusual.  Most people wait to enter until you address them. But, they were walking in so I greeted them and asked how I could help them.  Their reply, "We want to know about the bible- is there a school?  Can you tell us how we can learn about the bible?" 

WOW!   Can you imagine people with such a burning desire to know about God that they would come and ask you to help them? Well, I went and got Carlene who, in turn, found Greg and their questions were answered. 

I'm amazed, stunned and in awe that the field here is so open and a desire blazing in their hearts, Oh, that we would see that same desire at home.  God is on the throne and is working in this place. I wish each of you could be here to see it for yourselves.  It is almost to hard to believe but it is true. 

Please continue to pray for the ministry to the the AmaZioni as well as the camp ministry. I think we will all be shocked when we are in glory and we are greeted by all those who have come to Christ through your prayer and financial support.  I'm looking forward to meeting them :)

No comments: