Others were more interested in the tire swing or the play set. Don't tell anyone but I did try my hand,or you might say seat, at the tire swing too. :)
It makes me wonder what we are doing wrong in the U.S. that our kids need to be entertained by electronics and they can't seem to enjoy the opportunity to just play. There was joy in there faces because they were given the chance to come to Sunbury to play.
can't you just eat up this little one...
You would be amazed to hear these kids sing abut Jesus... Their voices are loud and happy.The kids aged from first grade to high school, and yes I did say high school.
We divided the kids into two groups Amy Hucker gave one lesson, with Lena pictured here as her interpreter, to the older group. Carlene gave the lesson to the younger kids in Zulu ( I'm always amazed to here her). She gave each of the kids a plastic Easter eggs and they looked for the clues to the story. They loved it , there was candy in some of the eggs. (No one was left out everyone got a piece of candy)...
I love being here and being a very small part of it all, but 75 kids + an old lady = exhaustion.
And this is the end to a great day here at Sunbury. God is good!





No comments:
Post a Comment