Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Still Small Voice

It’s Sunday morning and all is peaceful and calm. All of the pastors from the ZEBS classes are gone.  Some left yesterday evening to get home in time for their morning services, some were not pastors, but are in training so a few left this morning. I’m not really involved with these weekends other than checking in with the workers, but I think there were about 100 here.

Gods word, as it always has, draws people to Him and does not return void. I absolutely love how our Father calls us to Himself. As the song says, “oh how he loves you and me.”  If you have not responded to His call I urge you to come to Him today. Salvation, eternal life, can be yours today. Or perhaps you need be obedient to where He wants you to go. What ever the call is for you listen to His call and respond.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Live your writing and Gods word. You are Gods jewel.