Sunday, April 29, 2018

Child-like Joy

People ask my why I like being here, so I’ve decided to try to explain.

I feel more at peace and joyful here. I think it may have to do with they joy that is here every weekend. Three days a week we have the body of Christ here, they play and laugh and enjoy praising God. This is how I remember the way things were when I was a child.

It was a wonderful part of living to be with a church family. Where we learned that God himself loves us and created not only us, but everything we see and don’t see. It was a powerful time in the life of this child. As I think of how far America has fallen, I am refreshed to hear people openly talking about my Lord just like they talk about the weather. Just a normal thing to talk about because of who they worship, who died for them and who fills them. The trinity: Father Son and Holy Spirit.

How could I not be lifted up by the tremendous love for their God?!



No comments: