This is at the Vecse's club. The first time Palma met this lady she picked up Palma's sewing shears and started to cut paper with them. Now anyone who sews knows that is a big no-no to cut anything but fabric with sewing shears. So Palma told her, "I know you are a non believer so I won't kill you for using my shears to cut paper because I know where you'll go." The next time they met Palma gave the lady her shears to remind her of what she had said. So every time she used them it would remind her that she needed Jesus. Eventually she accepted Christ and was baptized. She brought the shears to club so they could have a conversation about what the shears meant to her.
Patricia nicknamed them the "Salvation scissors." Some times God uses a donkey and sometimes sewing shears :)
No comments:
Post a Comment