Here is the answer to that prayer :) we are thrilled and thankful. It was delivered yesterday. Why is it that we are always surprised when God listens to us and grants our requests and yet in His answers we are strengthened in our faith. For the longest time, with the tractor, we began to think His answer might be no, use what I have already given you, fix it again. But through His love and your prayers we now have something that will, hopefully , stand the test of time.
Finances have been advanced to us for the purchase, and we are looking forward to seeing the rest of our prayer answered, I think we have now raised about $3,000 toward the purchase price, only about 12,000 to go. Isn't it exciting to see God at work through His children. I hope this will strengthen you, as it has us, in the knowledge that He will supply our needs at His good pleasure.
Home sweet home.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment