Do you remember a while back I told you, I think I did anyway, that Carlene had decided to turn the old laundry room into a break room for the ladies? Well I have finally taken a couple of pictures for you to see. There is still chair rail to put up but other than that it is complete. I know it looks grayish in the first picture, but it is really a deep brown more like the bottom picture. The ladies have really been enjoying it... Well, only on the weekends they don't takes breaks during the regular work week. On the right in the picture, you can see there is a two seater sofa and on the left side of the room there are two chairs. Usually there are only three ladies on the weekends, it's nice for them to be able to get out of the kitchen when the camp cooks are busy. It was a very thoughtful idea... Thank you Carlene from all the ladies.

As you can see the back half is still used for storage of the extra supplies: blankets, duvet covers and innards, pillows and pillow cases and the monthly cleaning supplies as well. Needless to say it is a well used area.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment