Thursday, October 4, 2018

Earning a Good Night Sleep

Monday was a full day, even more than usual. The ladies don’t start their work week until Wednesday and normally that’s plenty of time to get ready for the coming camp. This week however the camp arrives at 1:00 on Thursday, not a lot of time. 
Hmmm, so I told the ladies I’d do the laundry so they’d have time to clean the rooms. Monday is also the shopping day and usually we make it the whole day. Anyway after the shopping this was my afternoon: 60 duvets, 60 sheets and 60 pillowcases. Ok, I’ll admit I didn’t have to beat them on a rock at the river, we do have three washers (I think it was 24 loads), but none the less I was exhausted by the end of the day. 



It was 94 degrees and the wind was strong, by the time I hung out twelve duvets the first six were dry. So I was changing loads, hanging, taking down, and folding constantly I will say I went to bed at 7 and slept all night 😴.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is incredible what you do and how selfless you've been to dedicate your time, blood, sweat and tears to witness and serve him :)