I thought I’d give you an update on Boaz. The remodel is going slower than anticipated, isn’t that always how it goes? We are at an encouraging point, well at least I am. Here’s what we started with.
As with a all remodels there is the demolition. Howard’s favorite.
This is where we are so far. Small but I think workable. We still have some work on the backsplash, the floor and a refrigerator. We are also putting in a small bench and a few coat hooks at the other end of the kitchen area. The color in the pictures isn’t very good, sorry, the cabinets are gray not brown
I’ll try to remember to take pictures when we are complete. I have a bit of trouble remembering to take pictures. Howard usually reminds me. 🙃
Our time is quickly passing so prayers for energy and strength would be helpful.




No comments:
Post a Comment