Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Going, Going, Going

It’s been a busy week and it will continue into this week. Last Tuesday we had a camp of 68 kids from iTemba. I’ll tell you more about the iTemba organization later. They were here Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday afternoon we started another camp, a Sunday school teachers training. That was Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. iTemba will be back on Tuesday morning at 8:00 am and will be here Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We have Friday and Saturday to prepare for another camp on Monday for four days. That’s a lot of camps in a short time! A lot of  beds to change, clean and launder. Just thinking about it makes me tired 😴



These two boys were here with their parents, who were here for the Sunday school teacher training.   They were sooo bored. One of them asked if I would spend time with him. Well, we did and he invited a new friend to join us. We made cookies, played Uno, baked cupcakes, played dominoes, played janga, took a walk and played tic-tac-toe. We were busy. (This wasn’t our weekend to work it was our rest time) I think it was harder work than hosting a camp. I will say we all had a good time.

I’m am resting today 😴

No comments: