Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Legacy

Is been so long since I've blogged, and I miss it. We are on project,with SOWERS, in Trinity Texas. One of the things I love about SOWERS is devotions. Every day from 7:30 - 8:00, nuggets of gold from Gods word, it is the best way to start the day.

Yesterday was about our legacy. I guess I'd never thought too much about it, but it is true we do leave a legacy whether we want to or not. We have so many wonderful examples in scripture: Moses, Joshua, Ruth, Hannah, Esther, David, the prophets, Dorcas, the disciples and of course our Lord himself. So, what kind of legacy am I leaving for my children, grand children, and those God places in my path? It is a sobering thing to think about and something I will be called in account for one day.

It is my prayer that God will use me for His glory , that is the legacy I desire
to leave behind that my life was used up for my Lord savior and redeemer.
I know that can only happen if I give him my days my hours and my passing
moments.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Trinity, TX

1 comment:

amy said...

glad you blogged again!