Well we are once again on the road. It seems such a long time ago that we were on the road with our home trailing behind, seems familiar but more like a dream. Yet here we are in Hitchcock Texas so far from home.
The project is a church/ camp.
Howard is building a cabinet with drawers while I am making matterice sacs. I will say my machine is not completely happy with the job. The fabric is a heavy vinyl and she groans like an old lady in the rain, but she's getting the job done so far.
This past week I had a call that a very dear friend of mine has gone to be with Jesus. I really felt the need to be with her family and so I'm am now in Wadsworth to say my earthly farewells.
Betty was like a second mom to me and I know that one day we will meet again. Let me say here, "Thank you Betty for all the times you took me to church, Jet Cadets and all the time you spent loving me. You were Christ heart, hand and feet to me. Only God knows the ripples you placed in others lives for Him. "
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment