Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pure Joy

This past weekend was our first time hosting a camp alone.  I must say God is good, as we all know, he provided us with a camp of spirit filled believers, an Indian church, Christ Church. From the moment they arrived to the moment they left we truly felt we were part of their church family .  




We were invited to join them in worship and in play.  It was a learning time not a preaching time, as pastor Rogers said, and I did see some things in a new light : ) The bible says that God opens our eyes so we can see, it is my prayer that He will continue to open my eyes to the things He wants me to see.


Everyone old and young came for the meetings,  although some needed a little rest from the days activities. 


 I was sorry to see Sunday come. I guess I was enjoying myself and didn't want it to end so soon.  You've probably been there to at one time or another.  So as I said, Sunday  came and our time together closed in beauty.   


I am assured that we will meet and worship our Lord and Savior again when in His kingdom we stand together.   Blessed be the name of the Lord .


No comments: