Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I love it when a plan comes together!

Wow I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve blogged.  Time passes so quickly and we have kept ourselves busy around the camp. We are continuing to work on Boaz. It’s been about nine weeks.  Seem like a long time to do one little house, but when you can’t only get supplies once a week it slows things down quite a bit.  

    This past week, on Thursday, the Pinters arrived.  They are  a young couple with three children and have committed to work at Sunbury for two and a half months while the Hoffman’s are in the states.   I believe their departure is just before thanksgiving. They are a delight to have here. Children always brighten things up don’t you think? They are such a blessing.

     As we look all around us and see the beauty and the scope of God’s creation we are reminded of how mighty and powerful He truly is. Our problems are like smoke in the wind as we keep our eye fixed on him. We are so often in the valley looking up at the mountain and can’t imagine how we will over come it. What we need to keep in mind is that we in our own strength can’t.  Well...we are praising God once again that He has moved a presumably un-movable mountain. I heard just this afternoon that the Hoffman’s have their Visas in hand.  Yep , their three year visas have been approved. This after they were told all visas were on indefinite hold as per the South African government. So, once again our God has moved in his time and in his amazing way.  “Is there anything to hard for our God“.  There was an show on tv years ago that’s catch phrase was , “I love it when a plan comes together. Well I say, “I love it when Gods plan comes together.”  We aren’t sure just when the Hoffman’s will return, but our plan, Lord willing, is to be here until Christmas.  I guess we’ll how that all plays out.

     Please continue to pray for us. There is still much we can do here to help.  Also. If you do read the blog please  let me know, it could be a comment or a thumbs up just so I know if anyone is reading it.  Thanks 😘

Let God bless you today be in his word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You’ve accomplished so much and I’m so proud of you both! I love you