Sunday, March 11, 2018

10 Days In...

WOW 😲 it’s already been 10 days. Time is passing as it always does. I’m sorry I’ve not blogged sooner but my old body just doesn’t acclimate well when traveling. Since my last note I’ve been in bed... I don’t know maybe flu or old age but definitely not good. Yesterday was my first day up and out of the house.  

Our traveling buddies Dick and Laurel Beem arrived last Sunday evening. Their flight was 32 hours. I know sound bad but they had a 15 hour layover in Dubai and they had a sleeping room. It seems hey faired better than we did. Maybe something to consider. Laurel has picked up my slack, she did my laundry and has prepared food for us. Good friends, what a precious gift. 

Howard has been getting the lay of the land, making lists, pondering and getting adjusted I’m so glad he’s adjusting so soon. A full night sleep is still a bit away, but enough to get him up during the sun shine hours. 

Well that just took all my energy 😏 time to rest... again

No comments: