The past two days we were in the country areas. It has been a great blessing. Palma and Patti had arranged for us to stay with some of the ladies that are in the quilt clubs. They are so gracious and kind. Friday we were in a small town Viseto. The club there is meeting in a historic building and we were shown how they lived over the centuries. It was very interesting. Three girls met us in traditional hungarian clothes and danced for us, it was the oldest 12 birthday. There were 9 ladies at the club and 4 of them wanted bibles.
Yesterday we were in Gyulia a much larger club we had 44 women it was a very tiring day. This was a full days club with an 11:00- 12:00 hour for testimony Patricia spoke first she touched the hearts of several that could relate to her life. I was bold, I think so anyway, and was able to give the gospel and tell how it had changed my life even though I was saved at 5. There was a young girl,16, that played the violin for us, she has a marvelous gift, she come to me later with many tears and said she like to be a missionary and tell people about Jesus just like me. How humbling eye cried together and I told here that God would use her in a might way if she was willing to follow his guidance. Wow I'm crying just thinking about it.
We had 15 ladies ask for bibles each one wanted them signed. Well I'm not famous or an author so I wrote a little blessing in each and dated them. They seemed so grateful to have Gods word.
I wonder what will come of the seed Patricia and I planted what a beautiful garden it could be for The Lord.
We were exhausted but it was so well worth it.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment