What to do, what to do. Well we could get a composite covered with light oak Formica. That is the route we took and as you can see that they are not bad. You can see where they are different and maybe the other doors can be changed at a later date, after all it is only 8 drawers and 4 doors :) There just isn't enough time this time around. All the boxes you see in the various pictures will be behind closed doors. It will look much neater and be more accessible.
As for me I have only a few thing to wrap up. Let's see, I have three skirts that need waist bands, two skirts that need to have a piece added because the fabric shrank way to much, and one Zion robe to finish. Oh yes and one more shopping trip to finish up the housekeeping supplies for August and September. I almost forgot... there is the second wedding of Ryne and Amy on Sunday. I think that is all, well besides packing. Then we are one the plane headed for the good old USA.
God has been good to us and we have been thankful for the strength and support He has provided. Once again we must tell you how much your support has been appreciated, not only by us but by those who have benefited by the work. We pray that God will bless each of you richly.
Sent from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment