Consist of rooms 2,3,and 4 as well as the library . She works only 2 1/2
days a week. She lives with her mom,uncle cousin and her two children.
The little girl in the blue T is Lena's little girl. Lena is the most fluent in english and is used as the interpreter for bible clubs. Well for those of us that don't speak Zulu, and that is everyone but Carlene :)
And last but not least at all is Zandi, her intended and their children. The oldest child is actually Zandi's daughter the other two are her sisters two little ones that were left to her. When I asked her about taking a picture she seemed a little embarrassed for me to come because of her house. I told her that she was the reason for the picture not her house. God provides for us all in different ways and I showed her a picture of our little caravan. I think it made her feel a little better knowing I didn't live in a big fancy house. Zandi is also a Zionist and her intended is a Zionist Pastor. Of course I will say that that does not mean that they have a relationship with Jesus. I don't really know where her heart lies.... She knows the Christian lingo but if it's more
than that I don't know.
Please remember all or f the ladies in prayer as they are brought to mind, only Gods knows their hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment